Trainer – Accounts is mainly responsible for overseeing and conducting training classes for students in finance & accounting domain.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Commerce
- Teaching experience of a minimum of 1 year is desirable
- Passionate about teaching
- Ability to think creatively for presentation of course content
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Good grasp of technical concepts in subjects related to Accounting and Finance
- Excellent knowledge in SAP FICO/ MM/ SD.
- Excellent knowledge in atleast one accounting software package such as Tally Prime or Tally ERP 9 or Zohobooks Online.
- Knowledge and working experience in theoretical and practical aspects of Income Tax and GST.
- Manage and Oversee all student trainings whether online or offline.
- Ensure proper preparation for the class so that the best learning experience can be imparted to the students.
- Interact with students and understand their requirements.
- Attend internal trainings, webinars and seminars to learn new software/ERP/ technical amendments and to be updated.
- Ensure valuation of student assignments and timely course completion.
- Contribute, participate and perform ad hoc activities as and when required for the growth and success of the organization as a whole.
- Good presentation skills
- Passionate about teaching and education
- Enthusiastic and affectionate
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven and a team player
- Excellent creativity and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills.