- You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language in WordPress, CodeIgniter and Laravel
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented PHP programming.
- Should be able to Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Should know best practices to write clean and secure code.
- Should have good experience with at least one relational database like PostgreSQL, MySQL OR MariaDB.
- Should be comfortable working in Linux Environment.
- Understanding of Code versioning tools like GIT.
- PHP with WordPress, CodeIgniter and Laravel framework, MySQL, DigitalOcean, GIT, Angular
- Web Services (SOAP, REST).
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Focused on code quality and high development standards.
- Willing to adopt test-driven development techniques.
Send your resume to [email protected]