The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing franchising opportunities and for offering continuous support to franchisees and to ensure the overall success of the franchisor as well as the franchisee.
- Responsible for the sales process from initial request to contract execution, including discovering and sourcing possible new franchisees, pipeline maintenance, and sales procedure adherence.
- Developing and supervising the operations of new franchisees and the business development of franchise
- To provide training and information about business policies and procedures as well as to develop new franchisees
- Should passionately and confidently represent the brand and train prospects ethically through the set process and market development
- To be able to anticipate obstacles and make sure necessary measures are set in place to minimize their effect on running a business is definitely a plus.
- Interviewing and evaluating prospective franchisees, including understanding their inquiries and responding accordingly
- Enhancing sales by planning promotional activities
- Achieving monthly and quarterly targets provided by the management team for self and the team.
Branch Manager Skills:
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time across various cities
- Presentable, Polished & Fluent in English and Hindi
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess the business understanding and external awareness
- Energetic, innovative, critical thinking and Self-Motivated & Aggressive
- An Individual contributor and strong team player
- Qualification: Graduation / Post Graduation
- 3-7 years of franchise development experience, preferably in the education industry