As a member of the eLearning Growth management at Finprov Learning, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment that is fast paced and changing fundamentally as Finprov Learning transforms its business to meet the ambition to be a 360 edTech business by 2023. In your program and eLearning Growth management career at Finprov Learning you will be expected to enact change and deliver value globally across business lines and geographies. Growth Managers plan, execute, and control a Growth or set of related Growths to meet identified business requirements and deliver business value, through acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, risk, quality and benefits.
Finprov Learning is looking for Program and ELearning Growth management professionals with proficiency across the following five key dimensions:
- Program and Growth delivery skills in both agile and waterfall methodologies;
- Domain knowledge and eLearning, WooCommerce, Digital Marketing, SEO, Community management etc.
- Technology skills, such as cloud, chat platforms, software-as-a-service, and digital platforms;
- Professional skills, such as leadership, communication and resilience; and
- Entrepreneurial skills, such as a business-value mindset, critical thinking, storytelling,, and enabling value creation.
As a program and eLearning Growth management professional in Finprov Learning, you are also a leader in the natural team and are required to continuously develop your leadership behaviors:
- Live our values and goal zero – We do the right thing with respect to our values, safety and people.
- Maximize our performance – We focus on priorities, seek improvements and work together across teams to close our gap to potential and deliver bottom line commercial results.
- Grow trust in Finprov Learning – We work outside in and build strong long-term relationships with customers, partners, and external parties and make a positive contribution to society.
- Engage & inspire – We engage everyone through our connected purpose and inspire people and teams be their best through development, coaching and honest feedback.
- Learner mindset – We have a shared belief that everyone can grow their ability, learn from mistakes & successes and speak up openly in a safe environment.
You will be expected to:
- Agree and deliver a body of work, organized into program, Growths and work streams to agreed time, cost, quality, risk and benefit profiles, delivered within Finprov Learning’s standards and controls framework.
- Proactively analyze variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments. Identify signs that a Growth may be at risk and take appropriate action.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders such as users, customers or vendors to fully benefit from the delivered products, services and changes.
- Develop and execute appropriate change and engagement plans to achieve necessary behavior changes in order to maximize benefits.
- Align expectations and ensure that the decision-making of stakeholders happen in a timely and effective manner.
- Mobilise and lead teams composed of a mixture of staff and suppliers across organizational boundaries and the natural team. Ensure they have the necessary skills, capacity and experience to achieve the required outcomes.
- Develop the skills of team members through coaching, delegation and providing stretching assignments.
- Understand, assess and embed the right delivery methodologies, considering Growth and business constraints.
- Assess program risks as they are encountered and evaluate trade-offs between cost, time, quality, risk and ultimately benefit, continuously managing the business cases of constituent Growths and work streams.
- Ensure that all deliverables, whether software, hardware, processes, products or business change are fit for purpose, meet all relevant requirements and are effectively transitioned to support and business-as-usual.
- Ensure that the business value intended by the work is explicit, agreed and delivered.
Send your resume to [email protected]