Location : Bangalore
No. of positions : 1
Career Counsellor will be a member of the primary contact team for students, professionals, entrepreneurs and other clients interested and will be responsible for assisting them over the phone and directly.
- Should be the first and important point of contact for the students/ clients over telephone enquiry or direct enquiry
- Understand in detail about each course and suggest potential career paths and set career goals for the students/ clients
- Handle inbound and outbound calls completely
- Career Counsellor should also respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant service problems, and provide general information.
- Identify and escalate issues to the management team
- Research required information using available resources
- Document all call, message and other contact information according to standard operating procedures (Update CRM on daily basis) including and especially all incoming enquiries.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Manage and communicate effectively the course details or other details required in the case of references/leads/clients passed on by top management as part of administrative work.
- Contribute, participate and perform ad hoc activities as and when required for the growth and success of the organization as a whole
- Any degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in career counselling field (preferably worked in an educational institute in Kerala)
Key Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experts at assessing aptitude, personality, interests of a person
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
Send your resume to [email protected]