We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop our various eLearning courses. Instructional Designer will be responsible for the overall planning, structuring, designing, creating, selecting or suggesting advanced learning experiences for a particular topic or targeted audience. He/She will also be expected to identify elements, skills, knowledge and information gaps of a targeted audience.
- Working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify target audience’s training needs and to determine what is to be learned.
- Conducting any research required
- Designing the overall layout, structuring and creating engaging, interactive and compelling learning content and activities for optimizing learning
- Ensuring content matches established learning objectives
- Reshaping content for changing needs
- Visualizing and selecting appropriate instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Acquire, analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc) as necessary
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Communicates effectively in visual, oral, and written form
- Train others on how to deliver learning material and train juniors if any
- Research new innovations in both learning design and education and maintain the position of a thought leader in instructional design and innovation
- Contribute, participate and perform ad hoc activities as and when required for the growth and success of the organization as a whole
- Diploma/Bachelors/Masters in Instructional Designing or any similar relevant field
- 4-5 years’ experience in instructional designing profession.
- Candidates with working knowledge, experience and skills in visual designing (Articulate storyline, Photoshop, Illustrator, Captivate etc.) is preferred.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent creativity, presentation and communication skills
- Adept at preparing and presenting to Digital Learning team.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
Send your resume to [email protected]