ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO UNDERSTAND YOUR GST BURDEN AND ITS FILING PROCESS?
Finprov brings to you an exclusive chance to understand the taxation requirements of your business in the comfort of your own personal space within a limited time frame.
It is a known fact that GST is the big game-changer for the Indian economy. Whether this big reveal is for you or against you is what we need to check. From the way it has unfolded, we can stand our ground that GST is definitely ‘all-for’ entrepreneurs. The only way to seize this opportunity is by ensuring that you have the required knowledge to play the game to your advantage.
The 4 hour online session will give you knowledge about how you can approach GST of your business but at the same time will not burden you with all the small details which should be your accountants concern only.
We offer online sessions from our qualified professionals with years of experience in the taxation field along with a well structure Q&A session.
YOUR BUSINESS HAS COME A LONG WAY.
WITH STRATEGIC AND COMPETENT TAX PLANNING YOU CAN TRANSFORM THIS LONG WAY INTO THE FINEST DEFINITION OF RIGHT AND ECONOMICAL WAY.
- What are the situations when you should register your business for GST
- On what all goods/services are you liable to collect and pay GST
- What all can you deduct from the GST you are liable to pay (Input tax credit)
- How & when should you pay GST and file return (monthly filings)
- What about GST during interstate sale and purchase
- GST implications while importing and exporting
- Do you have any exemptions?
- Are there any situations where you should pay GST even if you are the purchaser (RCM)
- Offences & Penalties
- Refunds, Demands and Recovery, Appeals and Revision
- Q&A session
Who should Attend ?
Self-employed professionals such as lawyers, medical practitioners etc
Small business owners
Entrepreneurs, Business Directors and CEOs and other corporate executives
29th & 30th June 2020, 8.00 am - 10.00 am