Did you know?
AS AN ENTREPRENEUR, EVERY SINGLE DECISION YOU TAKE IMPACTS YOUR BOTTOM LINE IN SOME WAY OR THE OTHER!!!
IS IT A POSITIVE IMPACT OR A NEGATIVE ONE?
IS IT BENEFICIAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS IN THE LONG RUN OR NOT?
Come and find answers to all these questions and understand how you can positively impact your business on a daily basis!
Delegated financial management and accounts to your finance department completely?
Of course you need them while you focus on your business idea and operations, but nevertheless you need to understand the underlying financial flows of your business.
You need financial literacy to understand your business better – to make better decisions and to scale up your business in a profitable and sustainable way. It is a well-known fact that entrepreneurs who are aware about financial management rules can excel in the competitive market no matter what the economic condition is. India is now on a changing phase in every aspect.
Learn entrepreneurial finance within the comfort of your home with our expert trainers who are Chartered Accountants and finance & management professionals having years of experience in the field of financial management, business finance and accounting. Through these sessions you will be able to learn all the practical aspects of finance.
Combine your excellent capability of running your business with financial management skills and you and your business will be in the front line in all aspects!
- Why financial intelligence is imperative for your business
- Moulding an entrepreneur to involve in financial activities of the business
- Financial literacy for the entrepreneurs to climb up the ladder
- Key concepts regarding financial management
- A solid understanding of your key financial reports
- An understanding on the difference between cash flow and profit and how to review both
- An understanding of how to better manage your debtors and creditors
- Working capital management
- Understanding and analysing key performance indicators and ratios
- Fixed versus variable costs
- Budgeting and measuring actual results
Feedback from our March 7th,2020 event participant
Well-known author, business strategist S.R.Nair sir talking about Finance for Entrepreneurs course by Finprov
Post-event video of Finance for Entrepreneur course held at Monsoon Empress on March 7th,2020
Who should Attend ?
Self-employed professionals such as lawyers, medical practitioners etc
Anyone who uses financial information in the course of their work
Entrepreneurs, Business Directors, CEOs, etc.
Non-finance managers, senior managers or middle level executives
22nd and 23rd September 2020, 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm