1.Tally with GST course
Tally ERP 9 training with GST covers all aspects of accounting to meet the accounting requirements of any industry. This course will not only teach the concepts but also help you learn how you can practically implement those concepts in your day to day accounting process with practical examples and entries in tally.
Who should join for Tally with GST course
- Everyone who wants to learn and perform accounting, inventory and taxation work on Tally.
- Existing accountants: Accounting Job Persons, Tax Consultants, Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, or any other professional who need to work on Tally Software.
- Commerce students: Every commerce students must learn Tally ERP 9 with GST, because majority of Indian Small and Medium Businesses use Tally ERP9 for their accounting purposes
- Business owners: They will working knowledge in Tally so that they can analyze data, keep control on cash and fund flows, profits, finance, reporting and other valuable information that helps them in decision making and management related tasks.
2. QuickBooks online
QuickBooks is a cloud accounting software and it is mainly aimed towards small and medium-sized businesses. QuickBooks have several key features such as entering vouchers/invoices, accepting business payments, manage and pay bills, payroll functions, etc. It is a small business accounting software which is excellent for managing sales, purchases, expenses and keep track of daily transactions. Finprov provides the best training in QuickBooks software with the help of practical case studies for intensive practice.
3. CBAT (Certification in Business Accounting and Taxation) with International Accounting
CBAT with International Accounting is a 12 weeks’ practical training course, designed specifically for B.com/MBA finance students, to mould you into the accounts/finance professional you aspire to be. CBAT is carefully devised by experienced chartered accountants and industry experts in the finance domain to provide you with the most needed skills and practical knowledge to impress your interviewer and excel at your workplace. CBAT course differentiates your resume from all others and drastically increases your chance to be selected for the job.
Highlights of the course:
- Expertise of CAs: Best of the best minds to train you with the necessary skills and knowledge
- Intensive Practical Training: 250+ hours of practical training to provide real work experience and to make you an expert
- Classroom Training: 100+ hours of classroom training by industry experts for the most important and relevant concepts
- Mock Interviews: Preparing you for real interview questions and scenarios so that you can seize every opportunity
- Placement Assistance: Placement assistance to all Finprov students on completion of full training
- Case Studies: Working on the most relevant case studies relating to various industries
- Employment Oriented: Designed after considering the most sought after skills in an accounts professional
- Support: Call centre support to all students, for doubt solving or on any matters relating to your career
Syllabus covers basic accounts, tally, Quickbooks, GST, Income tax, Excel, GCC VAT, corporate law, ESI & PF, SAP FICO / B1, language lab and professional skills.
4. SAP and SAP FICO training
When you join the finance department of a company that has implemented SAP ERP, you should be well versed in SAP B1 / SAP FICO module. If not, the company would not even consider you as a prospective candidate. We at Finprov understand the demand the industry has for SAP certified professionals and we strive to mould you into one among the small percentage of accounting crowd who has expertise in this software. SAP training course by Finprov has been designed to give you a perfect balance of understanding of all features and the most needed practical experience. We provide you with certification on completion of the course, which can help your interviewers recognize your skill of being well versed in SAP.
Features of training:
- The expertise of Industry Professionals
- Extensive Practical Training
- Conceptual Clarity
- Working on most relevant Case Studies
- Customized training programs
- Flexible Training Schedule – courses can be delivered at your chosen convenient time
- Hands-on training
- Flexible group size
- Affordable training
5. GST Training
GST training helps you to understand the basics of GST, important terminologies and concepts, applicability and impact. Finprov has introduced this certification course on GST for accountants to help professionals and aspirants with the ongoing changes and to enable them to be prepared in all practical GST aspects. Through this module, a participant will grasp GST right from basic theoretical knowledge to practical implications of the act on any business.